How can you help?
You can help by:
- becoming more informed, using some of the resources on this site, including linked web sites
- remaining alert to changes affecting your neighbourhood, your suburb and Ku-ring-gai generally, in the local press and metropolitan media
- joining FOKE and/or some other local community group. They can help keep you informed. They would welcome your help and financial support. Even if you can’t give much time or money, our community will be better off for your being involved!
- let your councillors, MPs and press know when you’re unhappy about something; point them in the right direction; don’t just watch it happen!
- vote for people with real policies and preferably a track record; don’t accept spin; look for substance rather than clichés and media gloss.
How to join us
Membership is only $10 a year – $5 for students and seniors. To join us, download a membership application form (requires Adobe Reader® – a free download ).
If you would like to receive FOKE emails please register your email address here.
Like us on Facebook
See current issues and events on our Facebook page, Friends of Ku-ring-gai. Let us know how you can support FOKE with either your time or your skills. We are always looking for volunteers.
For links to other useful web sites, as well as various contact addresses and other material to help you contribute, see our Resources page.